Wednesday, April 1, 2009

punk'd

word of the day : fool
fool of the day : imran


i was reminded accidently by a group walking pass me this morning. never occured to me that it was already the 1st of April. nesh and myself we're in class. nesh was picking his nose. so we decided to make a joke out of imran. he was'nt there so the sky was our limit. it was already 11 and we started to get restless. we left class early and gave imran a call, telling him there was gonna be a pop quiz in like 5 minutes. the bloody bugga got frighten la cursing on the phone all.
me and nesh went for brunch.
apparently he was having lunch all at home. he messaged me asking me to do abit of his quiz all for him.laaaaaandon i'll do for you. haha, da bugga sped to class with his kap chai,
then he called us.
fool : weh, korang duduk kat mane nie??
us : kite kat seblah kanan.cepat ar bodoh..
fool : takde pon..
us : april fool jantan kemak
fool : *dial tone*
the fella reached the mamak berpeluh peluh all.haha. weh bhuto lakhnat..korang kemak dow, cuak sial.
face red, sweaty all..chei

imran, you got punk'd la. next time, stfu and come early, bodoh lakhnat. arr..

No comments:

Post a Comment