Tuesday, April 21, 2009

dear dad,



dear dad,
i know i haven't been much of a son, im sorry.
love,
your son

dear dad,
i know im not quite what you wanted me to be, im working on it.
love,
your son

dear dad,
you are everything i want to be. you will always be my hero.
love,
your son.

dear dad,
i'm sorry for all those times i disrespected you, offended you, or hurt you. i know at times i can be such an ass of a prick pain in the neck. please know that i never meant it in any way.
love,
your son.

dear dad,
please continue to guide me, be patient with me, and have faith in me.
love,
your son.

dear dad,
thank you for making me the better me i am. know i appreciate you dearly.
love,
your son.

dear dad,
thank you for being the man you are.
love,
your son.

dear dad,
i'm so proud of you.
love, your son.

dear dad,
happy belated birthday.
love,
your son.

dear dad,
i know i don't say this often, i'll say it now so the world may read.
i love you.
now and always,
your son..



No comments:

Post a Comment