Sunday, April 26, 2009

beauty and the beasts



reflection 09'


just a sudden thing, the whole click decided to go for prom.
no reason whatsoever..
just felt like dressing up, flaunt, pop, lock and drop it.
was cyberjaya's prom night.wasn't the malaccans..
explains why it wasn't so happening.
but we had fun..
more like we made fun..

nik darling.

scene from cookie jar

reena realizing her big nose..

the very very seductive women

reens was using me as a cover
her aim was the waiter's ass

ladies of the night..
from left : fifah, reena, nik, rema, nitasha, loshini

martin and me..
the mande and the tai-ko

badass arun and me

this guy's a very close friend of mine.
he may have a "million dollar" smile
but he's got job offers from shell and KPMG
so stfu..

ocean's 11..no wait, ivan "G's 5"..
beat that shit

this was right before we hit euphoria..
trust me,
an anchor strong before any party sets the mood right

here's a couple of edited shots.

Marilyn Monroe-ish

this one's like a shot taken from twilight or something..

this one's my favourite.

was a decent prom, night didn't quite end the way i wanted to, but twas awesome anyhow..
i survived a cyber prom..single.(=

xo,
theguywiththelippiercing



the only thing keeping me from falling
into the spiraling abyss of my soul,
is the rusty hook you have
embedded in me..


3 comments: