Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the better half


21st march...yea i know, it was sunburst, it was also the day my dearest sister gave birth to a pair of beautiful twins. im sorry la this post may be a little bit senti, but the fact that i adore my family, should be enough to overcast my cheesyness.


to my eldest niece, danielle
,
babydoll, from the moment u were in mummy's tummy, till the time i first held your fragile little body in my arms, till the time you smacked me on the face, or spat ur food on me, i never stopped loving you. and i still do. you are my joy.
you will grow up to be a beautiful woman. make sure you love mummy, papa, grandma and grandpa and uncle mal the way uncle ivan loved them.
when you turn sixteen, uncle ivan promise he will get you a credit card. you can get anything in the world you want. know that no woman can replace that special place you have in me.
i love you meimei-chang.

she's so posh isn't she..
this was when you were 1.

this was when you had the most cutest, ridiculous, prettiest smile in the whole wide world.
you still have that in you.(=


and here are the newest, the latest, the finest addition to my beloved family..

catherine in pink, and christopher in blue.. gorgeous aren't theynotice christopher(left) with the pride of the portugese, his nose bridge. so hairy the bugga.. and catherine,shes so beautiful la..
from left : christopher darling, debra (che), mei mei-chan, koh tom(bro-in-law) and catherine sweetheart.
mum, dad, the twins and the love of my life.
angels showing off their shaolin kung-fu..tiger dragon power power..(=my favourite. dad with his new goaty, mum and danielle.


all adds up to one, bigger, better, noisier, happy family.

to now, and forever.. enchante

1 comment: