Monday, August 24, 2009

when we were young - the killers

just had a chat with 3 indi's that scribbled nonsense to my life in one way or another..


first off my english high school teacher, Pn. Regina.
man i love this chic. adore her. super laid back kinda thing.
obviously i was the creme of the crop of the class. ehem
oh and her cooking, manifuckingko.
she and her sabah stories lah. this fella cursed his family la, my mother cursed him la, bamboo came out from his stomach la.he poke his stomach la, sacrifice chicken la.

ma'am, you the bomb la


then there was raghu menon.

lol..the one indian guy i know with flawless english.
super massive futsal player. busted his knee couple of months back.
poor guy, super talented.

this was us when we conquered mount k back in 2008.



he wore a t-shirt and a sweater.thats all..i wore 2 shirts, a sweater and a windbreaker.
obviously i had more weight on me but it paid off to watch he and alvin shiver at the peak.
i was laughing my ass off at those morons while i chewed on mars. my friends are idiots.

me + super fly hair-do, alvin, yvonne, dude i forgot your name and raghu



and then theres mint..my Vietnamese friend..
was a real close family friend, heck, she was family. heck, she still is.
left for Vail to continue her studies, hotel management. now dating this ski bum whiteboy.
minty mint, we're so happy for you. mum misses you big time. lisa too. come back soon k?


steve and mint (cowboy + tiger lilly)

nostalmagic

follow me on twitter @ispyke.
wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment