Friday, May 8, 2009

of attorneys and law breakers

do they actually work out?

things aren't going on so great..
been going out a lot, apparently distraction suppose to help.
no mood to brag about anything here.
neither am i too proud of my progress at the moment.
opportunities are in arms grasp,
but i chose procrastination.
just don't have the energy to do anything.
those of you smart enough to decipher this, you know whats hapnin'
been a long time since i acted so stupid.
urgently need to get my shit back together,
success is my only motherfucking option.
being stagnant don't help me with nothing.
i hate it when i don't know.

i need a wake up call again.
if getting ink'd sets my ignition straight again,
so be it.
here i come.



guess you say it best when you say nothing at all huh..
great

No comments:

Post a Comment